Do you want to use your development expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at BNI India to be a part of a global company where you can have maximum impact.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is ready to work on a full-time role and to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you have experience in Java 8, React JS, and other popular coding languages, we’d like to know you.
The Software Developer will be a part of BNI’s Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned web applications.
The Software Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers, as well as all levels of BNI Management and Leadership teams. This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global organization. High performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them. Successful candidate who would join in 30 days.
- Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release, and support
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and databases to optimize performance
- Design, Develop and Deliver APIs to support both mobile and web applications
- Ensure that all engineering efforts are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
- Research and suggest new technologies, applications, and protocols to enhance our eco-system,
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our applications and infrastructure stacks
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Hibernate ORM, Spring/Spring boot/Spring modules/ Spring security/Struts
- JMS/OAuth/Maven/Unit Testing/ JSP, ReactJS, NodeJS API
- 3+ years’ experience in API Services
- Core API
- Member API
- API Broker
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL – MariaDB ad Mango DB
- AWS Services, such as Kinesis, SQS, SES, SNS, Lambda, S3
- Kafka and RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Microservices
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Solid understanding of Asynchronous Programming 4+ years of experience using JAVA JDK (JDK15/JDK13)
- Solid understanding of API deployments, maintenance, and integrations
- (Desirable) Experience with Cloud Computing
- (Desirable) Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- (Desirable) Experience with DevOps
This a full-time remote role based out of BNI’s Bangalore office. Direct applicants only; no search or placement firms. No calls to the company, please. Competitive compensation with additional benefits. BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® and is lived out every day by our headquarters team as well as our 291,000 members globally. For the right individual, this is an unparalleled opportunity for leadership with a growing global organization.
Learn more at www.bni.com.