Do you want to use your development expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at BNI India to be a part of a global company where you can have maximum impact. We are looking for a Software Developer who is ready to work on a full-time role and to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you have experience in Python Developer and other popular coding languages, we’d like to know you.
The Software Developer will be a part of BNI’s Global Information Technology Team and will
primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned web
applications. The Software Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers located
within the BNI office in Bangalore, as well as all levels of BNI Management and Leadership teams.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global
organization. High performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them. Successful candidate who would join in 30 days.
• Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release and support
• Produce fully functional applications and APIs writing clean code using languages such as
• Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and
• Troubleshoot and debug applications and databases to optimize performance
• Design, Develop and Deliver APIs to support both mobile and web applications
• Ensure that all engineering efforts are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
• Research and suggest new technologies, applications, and protocols to enhance our ecosystem,
• Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
• Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our applications and infrastructure stacks
• Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team
This a full-time remote role based out of BNI’s Bangalore office. Direct applicants only; no search or placement firms. No calls to the company, please. Competitive compensation with additional benefits. BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® and is lived out every day by our headquarters team as well as our 291,000 members globally. For the right individual, this is an unparalleled opportunity for leadership with a growing global organization.
Learn more at www.bni.com.