BNI is Now Looking for an All-Star Software Developer
Looking for an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly-growing global organization?
Established in 1985, BNI is the world’s largest business referral network. With over 300,000 small-to medium-size business members in nearly 11,000 chapters across 76+ countries, we are a global company with local footprints. Our proven approach provides members with a structured, positive, and professional referral program that enables them to sharpen their business skills, develop meaningful, long-term relationships, and experience business growth.
Visit BNI.com to learn how BNI has impacted the lives of our members and how it can help you achieve your business goals.
Job Description: Senior Software Java Developer
The Senior Software Developer will be a part of BNI’s Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned web applications.
The Developer will work closely with other Developers and QA engineers, as well as all levels of BNI Management and Leadership teams. This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global organization. High performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them.
- Support the entire application lifecycle – Concept, Design, Develop, Test, Release, and Support
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and databases to optimize performance.
- Design, Develop and Deliver APIs to support both Mobile and Web Applications.
- Ensure that all engineering efforts are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards.
- Research and suggest new Technologies, Libraries, and Protocols to enhance our core eco-system,
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our applications and infrastructure stacks.
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree holding a relevant and valid Work Experience of 6-9 years.
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 6 – 9 years’ Experience into Backend Software Development
- Mandatory Skill Set:
- Must be very strong in Core Java and must be very good working with JAVA JDK versions (Java 8/Java 11/Java 17).
- Must be very strong in Hibernate ORM, Spring Framework, Spring Boot Microservices, Spring Data JPA, Design Patterns
- Min 5+ years of experience using Kafka, MariaDB and MongoDB
- As a Java Developer, must know how to test the code by writing valid Unit tests/Integration tests for the functionality written by him/her using JUnit, Mockito & Postman
- Spring Cloud/Spring Security OAuth/Struts 2.0/JSP/Servlets, Maven, Git and Gitlab
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Asynchronous Programming, Concurrency and Multithreading
- Need to have a good knowledge on Docker/Jenkins
- Good to have Additional Below Skills but not mandatory.
- Knowledge on AWS Services, such as SQS, SES, SNS, Lambda, S3
- Knowledge on Elastic Search & Grafana
- Good understanding of API Deployments, API Maintenance, and API Integrations
- (Desirable) Experience with Cloud Computing
- (Desirable) Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- (Desirable) Experience with React JS
This a full-time role based out of BNI’s Bangalore office. Direct applicants only; no search or placement firms. No calls to the company, please. Competitive compensation with additional benefits. BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain and is lived out every day by our headquarters team as well as our 300,000 members globally. Learn more at www.bni.com. For the right individual, this is an unparalleled opportunity for leadership with a growing global organization.