Founded in 1985, BNI is the recognized worldwide leader in business networking. With over 10,800 chapters meeting every week in more than 75 countries, we have grown to over 291,000 member-businesses. Strong leaders have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
Who We’re Looking For:
Reporting into the National Director (“ND”), the Director of Operations will act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the ND. They will drive the talent strategy transformation to enable a learning culture where collaboration, innovation, agility and future-thinking approach co-exist.
This Role Entails the Following:
- Work closely with the ND and management team to ensure that all operational, administrative and compliance functions are properly executed in accordance with best practices
- Lead the day-to-day production operations and purchasing
- Lead the transformation of production towards operational excellence through continuous improvements
- Ensure the efficiency of its teams to meet current and future needs
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and the application of company practices and policies, in collaboration with Human Resources department
- Ensure, in partnership with other departments, the collaboration and efficiency of the company’s overall objectives
- Drive the annual succession planning and talent review process ensuring leaders have a strong understanding of critical key roles, flight risks, high potential employees and gaps in succession planning
Minimum Experience & Education:
- At least 10-12 years’ experience in organizational development
- Track record of successful organizational transformation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to act as a change agent and lead others through change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to drive projects forward
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written
- Availability for travel (10%)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Basic bookkeeping experience (accounting and budgeting)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or any related field
- Experience in developing internal systems
Background check and references required. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 291,000 members globally. Learn more at www.bni.com.
An equal opportunity employer.