Established in 1985, BNI is the world’s largest business referral network. With over 300,000 small-to medium-size business members in nearly 11,000 chapters across 76+ countries, we are a global company with local footprints. Our proven approach provides members with a structured, positive, and professional referral program that enables them to sharpen their business skills, develop meaningful, long-term relationships, and experience business growth.
Visit BNI.com to learn how BNI has impacted the lives of our members and how it can help you achieve your business goals.
Scion Social has been acquired by BNI Global.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team at Scion Social. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with our Marketing, Campaign, Social Media, and Business Development Teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that aligns with the overall marketing goals and target audience.
- Conduct thorough research to identify content gaps, industry trends, and customer needs to inform the content strategy.
- Define key messaging, themes, and content pillars that resonate with the target audience and reinforce brand positioning.
- Create high-quality, original, and engaging content strategy for various digital channels, infographics, videos, and webinars.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to gather content ideas and insights.
- Ensure consistency in brand voice, tone, and style across all content pieces.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar to plan and organize content production and distribution.
- Implement effective content promotion strategies to increase content reach and engagement.
- Leverage social media platforms, email marketing, influencer partnerships, and other distribution channels to amplify content reach.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to ensure content is effectively integrated into broader digital campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content marketing efforts using relevant tools and platforms.
- Track key performance metrics such as website traffic, engagement, conversions, and lead generation.
- Generate regular reports on content performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Audience Segmentation and Persona Development:
- Conduct audience research and segmentation to identify target customer segments.
- Develop buyer personas to understand customer needs, pain points, and content preferences.
- Tailor content strategies and messaging to resonate with different buyer personas and segments.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team, including graphic designers, copywriters, and social media specialists, to ensure cohesive and integrated content campaigns.
- 1-2 years of experience as a content marketing specialist
- Any degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Social Media Specialist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
This is a full-time position required to work in the office in Bangalore, India. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BNI’s wonderful culture based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 300,000 members globally.
Learn more at BNI.com and ScionSocial.com
An equal opportunity employer.