Established in 1985, BNI is the world’s largest business referral network. With over 300,000 small-to medium-size business members in nearly 11,000 chapters across 76+ countries, we are a global company with local footprints. Our proven approach provides members with a structured, positive, and professional referral program that enables them to sharpen their business skills, develop meaningful, long-term relationships, and experience business growth.
Visit BNI.com to learn how BNI has impacted the lives of our members and how it can help you achieve your business goals.
The Chapter Success Coach (CSC), reporting to the Managing Director of their region ensures US CORE chapter and member success. CSCs support chapter growth and ensure every Member has the referral partners they need to be successful. Our most successful CSCs are actively engaged in building relationships, education, accountability, and growth support for 3-5 chapters. This position works 20-25 hours per week maximum with 80% of time focused on sales and sales maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote membership through recruitment and member retention in each chapter
- Develop and implement, with manager, an effective strategy to ensure members renew their membership on a recurring basis.
- Promote chapter growth through operational support, outreach, training, marketing, coaching, and development
- Responsible for sales growth of BNI events such as conventions, higher tiered memberships, outside training.
- Routinely visit, engage with, and recognize success in each chapter outside of the CSC’s home office by regularly attending in-person BNI regional events to encourage new member growth, improve member loyalty, and increase member lifetime value and driving sales to increase new membership, for a minimum of 3 hours per week.
- Continuously identify prospects and engage them with relevant offers
- Manage leadership team selection and training process ensuring each chapter has a professional, focused, and growth-minded Leadership Team
- Call and welcome new members within two weeks of their membership induction.
- Manage and train the sales process in every chapter and participate in required position training
- Consistently attend regional and CORE team meetings
- Other tasks and elements as communicated by BNI’s US Core Leadership
- Sales & Sales Management
- A Sales-focused & Growth Mindset
- Communication & Negotiation
- Collaboration & Team Building
- Leadership & Accountability
- Conflict Resolution
- Organized & Detail-Oriented
- High School diploma/degree or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Commitment to excellent customer service required
- Professional work experience in sales preferred
- Experience in territory/account management preferred
- Prior BNI experience preferred
- Superb time management and planning skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
This is a part-time, monthly commission-paid position. BNI’s wonderful culture based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 300,000 members globally.
Learn more at www.bni.com.
An equal opportunity employer.