Established in 1985, BNI is the world’s largest business referral network. With over 300,000 small-to medium-size business members in nearly 11,000 chapters across 76+ countries, we are a global company with local footprints. Our proven approach provides members with a structured, positive, and professional referral program that enables them to sharpen their business skills, develop meaningful, long-term relationships, and experience business growth.
Visit BNI.com to learn how BNI has impacted the lives of our members and how it can help you achieve your business goals.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven outside sales representative to generate leads and drive sales by coaching prospective members to form powerful and profitable networks. The Chapter Launch Coach (CLC) is critical to the growth and success of a BNI Region, functions as the primary resource of a forming chapter, and is actively engaged in sales, marketing, recruiting, coaching, goal setting, and project management. This position works 20-25 hours per week maximum with 80% of time focused on driving sales and sales maintenance. Position may require working non-traditional hours (evenings & weekends) to successfully meet prospecting and new members’ needs.
· Achieve BNI established sales and profit goals through prospecting and closing sales outside of their home office by attending community events, coffee shops, job sites, and other networking events at a minimum of 3 hours per week
· Educate and sell to in-person and virtual prospects and potential applicants the professional and financial benefits of BNI’s services on a weekly basis
· Close sale transactions after in-person and virtual prospect meetings to reduce membership churn while maximizing membership value
· Develop and implement, with manager, an effective sales pipeline and recruitment strategy to convert prospects to members
· Maintain accurate and current records of all sales leads (launch prospects), including prospects’ information, and member accounts within company software
· Coach applicants to learn, follow, and achieve key milestones
· Foster a positive relationship between Forming Chapters and the Regional Support Team prior to support transition
· Participate in Weekly Success Calls to report status, successes, and challenges
· Other tasks and elements as communicated by BNI’s US Core Leadership
· Sales & Sales Management
· Collaboration & Creativity
· Organized & Detail-Oriented
· Communication & Negotiation
· Commitment to Customer & Employee Excellence
· High School degree or equivalent experience required
· Valid driver’s license required
· 2+ years’ professional work experience in sales, preferred
· Experience in customer support and account management
· Strong time management, communication, and negotiation skills
· Proficiency in MS Office
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
This is a remote, competitive, part-time monthly commission-based position. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BNI’s wonderful culture based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 300,000 members globally.
Learn more at BNI.com
An equal opportunity employer.