*Please only apply if you are in the Houston, TX Market
Founded in 1985, BNI is the world’s largest referral networking organization. With over 10,800 chapters meeting every week in more than 76 countries, we have grown to over 290,000 member-businesses. Strong leaders have unlimited professional opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
The Senior Launch Coach (SLC) will lead the launch efforts of an entire BNI Region, or cluster of BNI Regions, and be responsible for creating a platform for exponential growth responsibility through a team of skilled Outside Sales Representatives, referred to as Chapter Launch Coaches (“CLC”). The SLC will become the Region’s Launch Team advocate and attract talented people who love to build chapters, impact small businesses and empower others to succeed. They will implement daily and weekly routines activities that are key drives to success. WE WILL TEACH YOU THE PROCESS THAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, develop and execute the region’s launch culture and overall vision.
- Provide inspired leadership region-wide fostering a success-oriented, accountable, and positive environment.
- Collaborate with the National Launch Director on the development, communication, and implementation, and identification of areas of opportunity within the region.
- Develop and lead a successful team
- Identify, attract, recruit and retain recommended members of the team.
- Support, motivate, and empower a high-performing team using mentoring as a cornerstone.
- Performance manage team to achieve goals, using weekly check-ins and coaching sessions.
- Manage commission plans and payroll.
- Launch Chapters and Achieve Targets
- Work with team to schedule, plan, prepare, and facilitate regular meeting and strategy session as necessary.
- Manage and audit data two times weekly to assess payment status of potential members within groups.
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance of the region to the National Launch Director and CORE Leadership Team.
- Sales & Ambition
- Inspiration & Creativity
- Communication & Organizational
- Leadership, Team Building, & Management
- Coaching & Problem Solving
- High School degree or equivalent experience required, Associate degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Sales and Sales Management experience, required
- Strong understanding of performance management principles, required
- Proven experience in a managerial position or at least 1 year functioning as a BNI Director
This is a part-time exempt role. Please note that we are currently working in a primarily virtual environment. BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® and is lived out every day by our team and over 291,000 members globally.
Learn more at www.bni.com.
An equal opportunity employer