Established in 1985, BNI is the world’s largest business referral network. With over 300,000 small-to medium-size business members in nearly 11,000 chapters across 76+ countries, we are a global company with local footprints. Our proven approach provides members with a structured, positive, and professional referral program that enables them to sharpen their business skills, develop meaningful, long-term relationships, and experience business growth.
Visit BNI.com to learn how BNI has impacted the lives of our members and how it can help you achieve your business goals.
Reporting to the President of BNI China, he/she will work closely with BNI’s China Support Team and Cross-Functional Team to support BNI field operations projects, events and initiatives in Greater China. Building a strong understanding of BNI and its market needs, this individual will deliver excellence in operations, project management, and communications in Greater China to help drive growth in the market while consistently displaying BNI’s Core Values of Givers Gain®, Lifelong Learning, Positive Attitude, Building Relationships, Traditions + Innovation, Recognition, and Accountability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Become immersed in BNI’s model and culture while creating relationships with BNI leaders throughout the organization to deeply understand the Member experience and how to support operations, projects & events, and communications across Greater China
- Support the President of BNI China to ensure smooth execution and delivery of key projects, events, marking campaigns and communications to our Members and Directors in China
- Oversee two Operations teammates and provide guidance and leadership to the Office Team
- Improve communication localization and messaging consistency across the organization, particularly across countries and regions
- Proactively recommend ideas and suggestions for how to improve operations, project and event management and delivery, communications, marketing strategy, messaging and more across BNI China
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices in operations and communications and ensure that BNI uses the most advanced and current tactics to deliver its key messages
- An appreciation and excitement for BNI’s Core Values, especially our culture of Givers Gain®
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, communications, journalism, translation or related disciplines with 3.0 GPA or higher
- 5+ years of solid MNC corporate operations management experience, with good understanding of project management, event management and cross-functional teamwork
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication capabilities, writing and editing skills
- Multi-tasking under tight schedule, good at problem solving and attentive to details. Independent, self-motivated and outgoing
- Ability to work with team members in different time zones and countries
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, high sense of urgency, and an attention to detail
- Strong references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional demeanor
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in Franchising or Licensing business model is appreciated
This is a full-time, office role and we will be accepting applications from Guangzhou. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BNI’s wonderful culture based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 300,000 members globally.
An equal opportunity employer.
Direct applicants only. No calls to the company please.