BNI Global LLC is looking for a talented Global Marketing Manager to join our team and support our sales enablement, field marketing, and alliance marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is passionate about developing and executing marketing programs that drive revenue growth.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales enablement programs that support our globally distributed teams in driving membership growth and retention.
- Work with the sales team to develop collateral and tools that help them increase membership more effectively.
- Create and execute field marketing programs that attract visitors and build brand awareness in key markets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that support key initiatives.
- Manage marketing relationships with strategic partners and alliances, developing joint marketing programs that drive revenue for both companies.
- Analyze marketing performance and optimize programs for maximum impact.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and best practices in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Expertise in email marketing, Market experience preferred
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to inform decision-making
We are a company that focuses on Building Relationships. With that, we are only hiring for in-person opportunities based in our existing offices.
This is a full-time, exempt paid position located in Charlotte, NC. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Learn more at www.bni.com
An equal opportunity employer