Do you want to use your development expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at BNI India to be a part of a global company where you can have maximum impact. We are looking for a Software Developer who is ready to work on a full-time role and to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you have experience in Mobile Application Development (React Native) and other popular coding languages, we’d like to know you.
The Mobile Developer will be a part of BNI’s Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have
responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned mobile apps.
The Mobile Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers located within the BNI
office in Bangalore, as well as all levels of BNI Management and Leadership teams. This is an
unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global organization. High
performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them. Successful candidate who would join in 30 days.
• Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release, and support
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code for React Native Android / iOS
• Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
• Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Ensure that all mobile applications are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols to enhance our
• Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
• Translate complex information into simple design / logical interfaces and flows.
• Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our mobile applications and increase user
experience throughout our eco-system.
• Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
• 3+ years of experience in React Native iOS / Android applications development.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement perfect UI to match designs.
• Work with modern tools including JIRA, Jenkins, Sentry and GitHub.
• Knowledge of current production methods for mobile applications
• Familiar with OOP design principles
• Familiar with test driven development
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• (Desirable) Experience with Cloud-native apps
• (Desirable) Experience with Android or iOS Mobile applications development
• (Desirable) Experience with DevOps
• (Desirable) Experience with Continuous Integration Pipeline
This a full-time remote role based out of BNI’s Bangalore office. Direct applicants only; no search or placement firms. No calls to the company, please. Competitive compensation with additional benefits. BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® and is lived out every day by our headquarters team as well as our 291,000 members globally. For the right individual, this is an unparalleled opportunity for leadership with a growing global organization.
Learn more at www.bni.com.