Founded in 1985, BNI is the recognized worldwide leader in business networking. With over 10,800 chapters meeting every week in more than 77 countries, we have grown to over 291,000 member-businesses. BNI members meet each week to share qualified business referrals, to grow professionally, and to create lifelong relationships with like-minded business professionals. Strong leaders have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
BNI, the world’s largest referral networking organization, is seeking a Director of Global Talent Acquisition to join its growing Charlotte, NC Human Resources team and support the company’s continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and critical thinking skills and will be responsible for optimizing and evolving recruiting processes globally, driving company branding, strategic processes in hiring, and provide oversight to the day-to-day operations of our talent acquisition function. This full-time opportunity will be based in our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Set strategic direction for the Talent Acquisition function and evolve it into a best-in-class to promote global attraction
- Partner with the Business Leaders to determine long-term growth strategy for our organization
- Create, streamline, and improve current recruiting processes
- Work with hiring managers to develop and champion strategic recruiting initiatives including interview training, employee retention, career pathing, etc.
- Constantly evaluate external trends and identify opportunities to promote creative and out-of-the-box recruiting strategies
- Revamp candidate experience with internal stakeholders
- Provide suitable solutions to geographical or regional peaks to ensure delivery of requirements.
- Work in partnership with Marketing and key leaders, to create, strengthen and improve our employer brand on social media
- Understand the impact of diverse hiring and the challenges this presents in sourcing talent in a competitive market and being able to translate this into fast paced proactive pipeline led hiring practices.
- Measure the overall service performance, impact and effectiveness of resourcing activity and solutions
- Develop and maintain performance metrics that provide clarity of trending, bench-marking, and insight for making program and process improvements
- Use data/market insights to identify trends which influence how we tackle resourcing issues; and assess where approaches, policy and tools may need to change.
- Professional acumen
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Results and detail-oriented
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel & Outlook skills
- Ability to exercise extreme discretion with sensitive and confidential information
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field required
- Professional certification preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing remote, multi-state & global recruitment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Experience using Zip Recruiter for ADP Workforce Now or similar ATS system is a significant plus
This is a full-time, exempt paid position. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 291,000 members globally.
Learn more at BNI.
An equal opportunity employer