Are you creative and excel at designing and creating visuals for social media and print? Are you driven, creative, have experience creating promotional and marketing materials and maintaining social media sites? If so, BNI has an exciting opportunity for a Creative Services Coordinator [On-Site] in our marketing team.
Founded in 1985, BNI is the recognized worldwide leader in business networking. With over 10,800 chapters meeting every week in more than 77 countries, we have grown to over 291,000 member-businesses. BNI members meet each week to share qualified business referrals, to grow professionally, and to create lifelong relationships with like-minded business professionals. Strong leaders have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing, the Creative Services Coordinator will be responsible for supporting various marketing-related projects, including but not limited to campaign strategy and execution, print and digital content creation, social media content creation and execution, and website marketing enhancements. This on-site role, seated in Charlotte, NC, will support the organization’s global growth goals and will require high creative energy and excellent written communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create visual and written concepts to communicate ideas through BNI Global’s social media channels, websites, blogs, etc.
- Support the preparation of marketing presentation materials alongside Director of Global Marketing and other organizational leaders
- Assist product marketing efforts by conducting thorough research, analyzing data, and creating fact-based, results-oriented materials to grow global membership
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to centralize and execute on incoming requests that assist in meeting project goals, budgets, and deadlines.
- Work with organizational leaders to enhance BNI Global’s communications strategies across its global audience
- Liaison between BNI’s Global Support Team and stakeholders on various projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strategic, critical thinker with high attention to detail
- Researcher with strong analytical skills and high sense of urgency
- Disciplined, organized, and self-motivated planner
- Brand expert and customer champion with excellent communication skills
- Text & non-text creations skills
- Eager and flexible collaborator with coachable attitude
- Track record of success in campaign execution, customer acquisition, business strategy, and other growth-oriented initiatives
Minimum Requirement, Experience, & Education
- Ability to commute to BNI’s Global Headquarters in Charlotte, NC, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, graphic design, or a related field
- 2-5 years of graphic design work or other relevant, upwardly-mobile experiences
- Graphic design and social media experience; creative energy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Project, Excel, Word)
This is a full-time, exempt role based in Charlotte, NC, USA. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® and is lived out every day by our team and over 291,000 members globally.
An equal opportunity employer