(Screenshot example above is from last year's 2011 BNI International Conference)
With roughly 6,500 chapters and more than 150,000 members throughout every populated continent worldwide, BNI has grown from its humble beginnings into the largest and most successful business referral organization in the world.
If you're proud to be a member of BNI, join in the global twitter conversation surrounding this week's 2012 BNI International Conference! We would love to hear positive inspiring comments about BNI from as many members around the world as possible.
From Thursday, November 8th through Saturday, November 10th, the twitter feed will be broadcast live at the International Conference in Long Beach, California for hundreds of BNI Directors, as well as hundreds of BNI members during the Member's Day Event on Friday the 9th.
Join BNI members and Directors around the world in celebrating BNI and commenting about what BNI has meant to you and your business by getting involved in the conversation now--it's easy!
If you have a twitter account, join in by tweeting:
- Positive / inspiring comments about BNI
- Comments about how BNI has helped you
- Best wishes for a fantastic 2012 International Conference
All you need to do is:
- Include the following code in your tweets that are directed toward the upcoming BNI International Conference: #bnilb
- Include the state or country you are tweeting from so we can see how many people across the globe are participating.
- Remember that all tweets containing the code (#bnilb) will be shown to hundreds of BNI members and Directors via the live feed at the 2012 International Conference and archived on twitter for all the world to see . . . let's show everyone why our Givers Gain philosophy and proven system of structured networking has grown this organization into a truly global network that will be going strong for years to come!